9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks like I can't edit my original Spring Sale post for some reason, so here's a new one! Spring Sale is back for another month!

When will it end?
June 1st! That isn't to say we won't have a completely new awesome surprise to share with you guys.. Because we will! It just won't be a sale.

So what's on sale?!

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Sedan Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Battery Tie Downs - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Rear Tow Hook - 10% OFF

Can I get mine custom engraved?
Yes. YES. A thousands times, YES! DO IT! If you want a custom engraved order just e-mail us [email protected] with what you want engraved on your order instead of "Civic" or "Si" and we'll get straight to work on it!

P.S. We'll be adding more items to the sale throughout the month. When we add a new item, we'll post it up here!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Any news on the completely new awesome surprise? If it's what's going on with Arm0, count me in regardless of whether it's on special or not.

Reactions: Skrub

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Just a quick question...for the SI door sills...do I need to buy 2 of them or do they come in pairs?
I can answer that...you get all you need in one order.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Yospeed is making a rocket launcher? That's where I keep my rocket launcher - somewhere near the center console!http://www.autoguide.com/mobile
Sounds good my civic could use a rocket launcher! Can it pop up from the roof? What kind of targeting are we going to get? Dumbfire or some sort of active tracking?

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts
Any news on the completely new awesome surprise? If it's what's going on with Arm0, count me in regardless of whether it's on special or not.

:) :) Yes indeeeeeed ha ha

·
Baned
8,538 Posts
Sounds good my civic could use a rocket launcher! Can it pop up from the roof? What kind of targeting are we going to get? Dumbfire or some sort of active tracking?
No, it shoots through the sunroof, sleeper-style! Dumbfire? Active tracking? Does it matter? We're gonna be the coolest kids on the block with our Yospeed rocket launchers! Who cares if we actually hit crap with the rockets?!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for not having that "something special" just yet, guys. It's proven a bit tougher than I thought to get just right. Once it's ready, I'll make sure to make it up to you guys for being so patient. Maybe I give away the first one to a lucky 9th gen owner(not counting Arm0 since he's helping me).

Just a quick update, if you ordered anything from us last week, it did ship out. Not sure why, but some people aren't getting their tracking e-mail from PayPal. If you need your tracking info, shoot me an e-mail [email protected] and I'll get it to you ASAP!

@9thgenrookie Sorry for the late reply, sir. They come as a complete set!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Red is sold out. In retrospect, I shouldn't put things on sale when I'm already low on stock. I'm spending pretty much every day I'm not working at the office at my machine shop resupplying, but it's only me working so it takes a while to catch up to demand.

I'll do my best to get more red in stock before the sale ends, though!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd like to order a set of sills for my 2012 SI coupe (SI Engraving) and a battery tie down (red - SI Engraving), but would like to get the sills without the little car on them. How do I go about placing this order?

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I'd like to order a set of sills for my 2012 SI coupe (SI Engraving) and a battery tie down (red - SI Engraving), but would like to get the sills without the little car on them. How do I go about placing this order?
See his original post to this. He's got the e-mail listed for you for custom engraving.

Reactions: Yospeed
1 - 20 of 33 Posts