9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That seems to be the popular request. I might need to consider removing the car all together, since I'm the only one who think it looks good!

Shoot me an e-mail: [email protected] or you can PM me your info and I'll shoot you an e-mail with information on how to place a custom order.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just a heads up, our Spring Sale will be ending this week. I hope everyone's enjoying their three day weekend!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am so excited for the YoSpeed dead pedal!!! Any news on when? Waiting patiently to order with door sills and battery tie :)

Sounds good my civic could use a rocket launcher! Can it pop up from the roof? What kind of targeting are we going to get? Dumbfire or some sort of active tracking?
Do the rocket launchers come with any disintegrating ray gun attachments for when you're stuck in traffic?

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Do the rocket launchers come with any disintegrating ray gun attachments for when you're stuck in traffic?
I would imagine they come with a whole assortment of armaments

I am so excited for the YoSpeed dead pedal!!! Any news on when? Waiting patiently to order with door sills and battery tie :smile:

did you see the cup holder cover yet? its beautiful... too bad I use my cup holder

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Yeah. It's not on his site, but I can imagine that cupholder is gonna be backlogged for a while. ADExternal has a sweet looking piece.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Its not out of stock, its just not out yet. I already emailed them about it. They said it would be out last week, so hopefully soon. Armogeddon has one, I believe they used his as the test car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Arm0 has it and yeah, he was their test case. ADEx also has one.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts