9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We know it's not quite Spring yet, but like a child eagerly anticipating Christmas morning, we just couldn't wait! We're going to be discounting various products throughout the rest of the month. What does that mean for you? SAVINGS!!! Not just any savings. RIDICULOUSLY INCREDIBLE SAVINGS.

When will it end
April 1st! That isn't to say we won't have a completely new awesome surprise to share with you guys.. Because we will! It just won't be a sale.

So what's on sale?!

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Sedan Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Battery Tie Downs - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Rear Tow Hook - 20% OFF

Can I get mine custom engraved?
Yes. YES. A thousands times, YES! DO IT! If you want a custom engraved order just e-mail us [email protected] with what you want engraved on your order instead of "Civic" or "Si" and we'll get straight to work on it!

P.S. We'll be adding more items to the sale throughout the month. When we add a new item, we'll post it up here!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely correct, sir! California's where it's at! Unless you have hobbies. Those are pretty much outlawed here. But the weather's AWESOME!

And I do enjoy web stuff! I'll probably be taking the harlem shake button down soon. It was fun getting that implemented onto the site, but harlem shake is OLD NEWS now.

What's not OLD NEWS is our sale. In face, I have NEW NEWS. MORE SALE!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And Yospeed sales like you!

Just a quick heads up. We had some major server downtime today. If anyone sent an e-mail there's a chance I didn't get it, so I apologize for that. New servers are up and running, and now the website is 10x faster! If you experience any bugs with the new server, you can e-mail me directly at [email protected] for now, but [email protected] should be working now, as should all of the sites functionality.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yo speed, can you do one that say "Simply Clean" on the battery tie down?????? I would buy one but idk how to request it on your website o.o. Message me please because we can talk on there.. Thank you.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Yo speed, can you do one that say "Simply Clean" on the battery tie down?????? I would buy one but idk how to request it on your website o.o. Message me please because we can talk on there.. Thank you.
check out 2 posts above your post...email contact(s) for Yospeed

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Summer Sale!

...that's pretty far away though, so I'll try to figure something out. Maybe a half-way Spring/Sumer Sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts