9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for our annual Summer Sale! We're going to be offering 20% off products throughout the month of August starting today, August 1st.

Week One - 20% OFF Civic Sedan and Civic Coupe Door Sill Garnish

All door sills are 20% off starting this week through the end of August.

2006-2011 Honda Civic Coupes:
Door Sill Garnish - 2006-2011 Honda Civic - Yospeed

2006-2011 Honda Civic Sedans:
Door Sill Garnish - 2006-2011 Honda Civic Sedan - Yospeed

2012+ Honda Civic Coupes:
Door Sill Garnish - 2012-2017 Honda Civic - Yospeed

2012+ Honda Civic Sedans:
Door Sill Garnish - 2012-2017 Honda Civic Sedan - Yospeed

Week Two - 8/6/2012

Week Two's sale will be announced at the beginning of next week on Monday morning.

Every following week's sale will include any deals from the prior week, so if you don't get a chance to purchase door sills during week one, you will have until the end of August to do so!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Too bad I've shot my mod budget to sh*t. Oh well...

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice.. should have it with Red. To match the interior of the car!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Think they would look good on our CBP coupes?
No offence to Yospeed, but they still are pricey...
I feel like the sills would vanish on the cbp unless we paint the lines with red. Someone on here did that and it looked great. I agree the stuff is pricy, but I like that it isn't mass produced junk from China. I hear the fitment is better than any of the ebay sills. The downside in my mind is that the sills are not wide enough to prevent damage to the area.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I feel like the sills would vanish on the cbp unless we paint the lines with red. Someone on here did that and it looked great. I agree the stuff is pricy, but I like that it isn't mass produced junk from China. I hear the fitment is better than any of the ebay sills. The downside in my mind is that the sills are not wide enough to prevent damage to the area.
Yeh, and all that exposed paint worries me :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No offence to Yospeed, but they still are pricey...
None taken! Like Skrub said, I could probably offer them cheaper if I had a bunch of Chinese slave laborers making them, but those don't exist in America. I try to make them as affordable as possible without losing money, but advertising with AutoGuide isn't cheap and neither is 6061-T651 billet aluminum.

I get what you mean about my sills not covering the lip/step area, but that's a limitation of the material and machining technology available to me. Us small shops have to pick and choose our battles and I lost out on that one. Sheet metal or plastic sills definitely have the upper hand there.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
None taken! Like Skrub said, I could probably offer them cheaper if I had a bunch of Chinese slave laborers making them, but those don't exist in America. I try to make them as affordable as possible without losing money, but advertising with AutoGuide isn't cheap and neither is 6061-T651 billet aluminum.

I get what you mean about my sills not covering the lip/step area, but that's a limitation of the material and machining technology available to me. Us small shops have to pick and choose our battles and I lost out on that one. Sheet metal or plastic sills definitely have the upper hand there.
I know you work in aluminum, but I'm hoping someone can do carbon fiber sills eventually.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

Irregardless, they are very nice and clearly of the best quality i have ever seen. I certainly am considering it :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts