9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2641 - 2658 of 2658 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I tend to use 91 or 93 interchangeably. Really its just what is available at the gas station when I stop. Anyway, I get roughly 18-20 in mostly city driving (woo D.C. traffic). On the highway on road trips I normally get about 32/33.
Thanks for the realistic A-MPG report. I swear the mileage some here report makes me think they drive down hill all the time...

My '12 EX does a little better around town that what you state, but not by much.
L.A. and surrounding not much better traffic wise...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
you can see mine below....

almost 112,xxx on the car. about 95,000 reported below.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I averaged 28-29 mpg overall in my 2012 Civic Si. I had fun with the car and did not drive like grandma or drive for optimal fuel economy. Same mpg after tuning as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Both of my civics are averaging around 37 mpg per the i-MID. I'm the primary driver on both cars (for now), and driven mostly highway to/from work. Happy to see consistency.

Reactions: Teeps

·
Registered
2 Posts
I average 32 mpg for my commute which is mixed highway and stop and go traffic. 2014 EX sedan with 87K. No mods except drop in K&N filter. I have gotten as much as 43 on a couple of road trips but that's 2 lane highway driving not interstate. All mpg figures are calculated by me, not the i-MID although its usually pretty close.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Just got my SI tuned and the Imid thing is currently saying 29 mpg. Before the tune I was lucky to get 24

·
Registered
413 Posts
After getting my car tuned with my supercharger kit, I'm getting about 26mpg (this is mostly city driving and spirited driving).

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
After getting my car tuned with my supercharger kit, I'm getting about 26mpg (this is mostly city driving and spirited driving).
Thats not bad at all. Performance and economy.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Here’s my most recent history. I think it’s pretty decent for a 2014 FB6 with nearly 160,000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
damn.......... impressive!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Here’s my most recent history. I think it’s pretty decent for a 2014 FB6 with nearly 160,000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's really impressive! I haven't been able to get over 32.4 mpg in my 1.8L civic

·
Registered
2013 ex coupe 5 speed manual
65 Posts
34-35 mpg nowadays at 80k miles. Used to be 36-37 a few years ago. I don't know the reason for the decline, maybe just age, but I am still happy with 34-35. Will change spark plugs next year, so we'll see what effect it has.

2641 - 2658 of 2658 Posts