9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2641 - 2647 of 2647 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I tend to use 91 or 93 interchangeably. Really its just what is available at the gas station when I stop. Anyway, I get roughly 18-20 in mostly city driving (woo D.C. traffic). On the highway on road trips I normally get about 32/33.
Thanks for the realistic A-MPG report. I swear the mileage some here report makes me think they drive down hill all the time...

My '12 EX does a little better around town that what you state, but not by much.
L.A. and surrounding not much better traffic wise...

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
you can see mine below....

almost 112,xxx on the car. about 95,000 reported below.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I averaged 28-29 mpg overall in my 2012 Civic Si. I had fun with the car and did not drive like grandma or drive for optimal fuel economy. Same mpg after tuning as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Both of my civics are averaging around 37 mpg per the i-MID. I'm the primary driver on both cars (for now), and driven mostly highway to/from work. Happy to see consistency.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I average 32 mpg for my commute which is mixed highway and stop and go traffic. 2014 EX sedan with 87K. No mods except drop in K&N filter. I have gotten as much as 43 on a couple of road trips but that's 2 lane highway driving not interstate. All mpg figures are calculated by me, not the i-MID although its usually pretty close.

2641 - 2647 of 2647 Posts