Votes: 237 45.3%
  • 41-65

Votes: 81 15.5%
  • 66+

Votes: 13 2.5%

9th Gen Civic POP Crew

2M views 16K replies 191 participants last post by  Unusaulone 
#1 · (Edited)
Any you folx interested in perhaps starting a 'older folx crew'?
Maybe more subtle modz for us?
We can set the criteria if any interest...maybe at least 50/40/30 years old, no more than two joint replacement surgeries, have not driven the civic over 90mph, limited driving at nite due to poor vision, at least a hint of heart ailment, etc?

Everyone is Welcome to drop in and chat, even if you are not an "Official" POP Crew Member.
We are a group with Civics, have fun, share experiences of life, and try not to lie toooo much!!
We like a G Rating for chat/discussion. We have female and male crew members.
Please add 9th Gen Civic POP Crew to your signature, leave a message/request and ill grab u a number :)

We also have POP Crew decals available http://grfxpstore.com/store/Squad

See less See more
#2 ·
How old are u digger?

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4,348 ·
He's 15 don't let him fool you!!! Or rather now 25... WoW! ;) Uhh I'm 31.. soon to be 32.. and haven't had any joint surgeries yet... but probably will on my hips or knees with all the running I do. But I have had my gallbladder out 2 years ago does that count for something? My memory is losing it's battle everyday.. Can't even remember what I did the day before but maybe that's the child age getting to me when you have kids.. Lol.

#4 ·
I love the qualifications! No joint replacements but arthritis for sure! Can't qualify for the 90 mph ... Too late

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
I love the qualifications! No joint replacements but arthritis for sure! Can't qualify for the 90 mph ... Too late

the criteria is not set, was just suggesting...maybe 95mph, and must get up at least once during nite to take a leak!!

#8 ·
Now here is a crew for me! I meet just about all the criteria. If you're #1, digger, I'll take #2.

#9 ·
Arthritis Crew? Codgers Crew? Old Coot Crew? Fossil Crew? Ancient Crew? Geriatric Crew (or Geriatricrew?) Mature Crew? Over the Hill Crew? Pop (Past One's Prime) Crew?

#12 ·
Well, sure, I'm all for it.

'9th Civic (pick your favorite name) Crew'

My favorites for the (pick your favorite name) are Codger, Old Coot, Over-the-Hill, and POP (which has a double meaning which is cool).

#13 ·
Okay guys. Let's get names in. Some of you have been hinting around that you're interested. You know if you're qualified or not. Let's commit!!

So far:

1. Digger
2. scottyrocks

#14 ·
9th Civic Codger Crew. Sounds good when I say it.
9th Civic Old Coot Crew. Also sounds good.
9th Civic Over-the-Hill Crew. Sounds almost as good but it's already a well-used term.
9th Civic POP crew. Also sounds good, and I like the double meaning. I think this one is my favorite.

#15 ·
Im in on the double meaning with 9th Civic POP crew
Next up 9th Civic Codger Crew
Also good 9th Civic Old Coot Crew
I like it, but agree, common term. 9th Civic Over-the-Hill Crew

#17 ·
Absolutely, Pirate. Do you have a number request?

Digger, we're gonna need decals and stuff when we decide on a name.

#20 ·
Great idea!!! I think I got a place here that will do them. But others are fine for my part. Heck, ill buy everyone the decal if its reasonable!!!

#21 ·
PS, here's the list so far:

1. Digger
2. scottyrocks

Do you want #3, or another number?

#22 ·
Digger, it's sounding like we like POP. Is that it, then? The '9th Civic POP Crew'?

#25 ·
So we'll be the 9th Civic POP Crew. Membership: 2 (so far).

#26 ·
I'm in, 47 but feel like 67. Sign me up!

Reactions: Digger
#29 ·
well heck, theres Bobshur while i was pecking, err, typing.....how bout this, since scotty is fast, and doing list, put him 1
2=Bobshur, 3=silver2, 4=JoeD(if he wants to add to his resume), 5= digger's goat smellin azz!!!

#30 ·
Guys, I'm very literal, and take people at their word. 'Might be interest in that,' didn't register with me as a 'yes.' Digger, I'll leave it up to you to rearrange the numbers as everyone sees fit.

#31 ·
if ok , lets go with that suggestion i made..

well heck, theres Bobshur while i was pecking, err, typing.....how bout this, since scotty is fast, and doing list, put him 1
2=Bobshur, 3=silver2, 4=JoeD(if he wants to add to his resume), 5= digger's goat smellin azz!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.