9th Gen Civic Forum banner

621 - 625 of 625 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,399 Posts
Yeah I was looking for a 235/40 but the tires I were looking at didn't come in that size for 17" and I'm not sure if 245/40 would fit or rub if I go a little lower.
235 isn't the most common width many manufacturers don't offer anything in that width or offer limited sizes. I'm running a 235 tire on a 8 inch wide wheel on my wife's car fitment is spot on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys I live in a small province so wheels don’t come up often there is a set of 17x9 Rota grids that came up for a decent price what all would I need. I would like 235-245 wide 40 side wall I’ll be going full coil over but not looking to stance out just close the gap a smidge

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys I live in a small province so wheels don’t come up often there is a set of 17x9 Rota grids that came up for a decent price what all would I need. I would like 235-245 wide 40 side wall I’ll be going full coil over but not looking to stance out just close the gap a smidge
I think those come in a +42 offset? If so, 235/40 will fit easy. Minor roll or push the tabs in. Shoot depending how low you go you might not even need to touch the fenders ( I would still ) Little camber in the rear ( get camber arms ) /the end

621 - 625 of 625 Posts