9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2688 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
@ Project_RR :

Car and wheels are looking good! I noticed you have your tails tinted. Did you use that spray on stuff or overlays?? I have overlays on the way and from the shape of the tail lights it won't be too easy. Lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
681 Posts
i sprayed my tails nightshades ftw! the overlays are going to be difficult with the shape. For the turn signal overlays it was honestly like trying to wrap a piece of paper around a tennis ball...without getting creases. I got it eventually but it wasn't easy.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Thanks for the encouraging words! Lol. I might have to enlist some help on Facebook.

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
681 Posts
haha i don't mean to discourage! but a lot of what i saw people said easy install. Given it was my first overlay install though

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
bump! would like to know peoples wheels specs

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Work Emotion CR Kai (gunmetal)
17x8 +47 mounted on Continentals 225/45/17
02282012520.jpg
just bought a set of red tuner lugs. will have the wheels on in a couple of days.

btw how did you guys deal with the TPMS? i'm thinking of swapping my oem ones into these but from what i hear, many aftermarket wheels don't take TPMS.

·
Registered
681 Posts
You'll want the tpms or you'll get an annoying dash light. I went to Honda and got the oem ones recalibrated. It was $45 for me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
139 Posts
View attachment 3225 tenzo type m wheels on my 08 Si coupe. Putting them in my 12 Si sedan

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Please post pics up once you have them on. I have a rally red si and was looking at getting these too because idk i just think it will look right plus the red lip will look good being that my car is red. Idk so please lol

·
Registered
681 Posts
Loving those tenzos!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
397 Posts
post up pics of your wheels, specs, etc. no stocks please, we know what those look like. haha i'll start it. lets see what you got! :eek:hnoes:

View attachment 2853 View attachment 2854

Tenzo-R Concept 10
17x7
42mm offset
approx 16 lbs

For tires i'm running Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 215/45/17
I love your tenzos too lol I was going to get those but I wanted the red lip lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
finally got the cr kai's on. had a shop swap over the TPMS with no problems! used some red tuner lugs. it's

begging for a drop.

View attachment 3254
Dude i envy your ride LOL. i wished i had money so i can do stuff to my TW LX :| great looking car man!

21 - 40 of 2688 Posts