9th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 2,694 Posts
@ Project_RR :

Car and wheels are looking good! I noticed you have your tails tinted. Did you use that spray on stuff or overlays?? I have overlays on the way and from the shape of the tail lights it won't be too easy. Lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

i sprayed my tails nightshades ftw! the overlays are going to be difficult with the shape. For the turn signal overlays it was honestly like trying to wrap a piece of paper around a tennis ball...without getting creases. I got it eventually but it wasn't easy.

Thanks for the encouraging words! Lol. I might have to enlist some help on Facebook.

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

bump! would like to know peoples wheels specs

Work Emotion CR Kai (gunmetal)
17x8 +47 mounted on Continentals 225/45/17
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Tire

just bought a set of red tuner lugs. will have the wheels on in a couple of days.

btw how did you guys deal with the TPMS? i'm thinking of swapping my oem ones into these but from what i hear, many aftermarket wheels don't take TPMS.

You'll want the tpms or you'll get an annoying dash light. I went to Honda and got the oem ones recalibrated. It was $45 for me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.com App

View attachment 3225 tenzo type m wheels on my 08 Si coupe. Putting them in my 12 Si sedan

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Please post pics up once you have them on. I have a rally red si and was looking at getting these too because idk i just think it will look right plus the red lip will look good being that my car is red. Idk so please lol

post up pics of your wheels, specs, etc. no stocks please, we know what those look like. haha i'll start it. lets see what you got! :eek:hnoes:

View attachment 2853 View attachment 2854

Tenzo-R Concept 10
17x7
42mm offset
approx 16 lbs

For tires i'm running Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 215/45/17
I love your tenzos too lol I was going to get those but I wanted the red lip lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

finally got the cr kai's on. had a shop swap over the TPMS with no problems! used some red tuner lugs. it's

begging for a drop.

View attachment 3254
Dude i envy your ride LOL. i wished i had money so i can do stuff to my TW LX :| great looking car man!

21 - 40 of 2,694 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.