·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
Thanks, D.

Still no pictures?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
After much research, I just ordered the same visors, from the same vendor, that I had on my last car.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
Anyone know where I can find wind deflector for my 2014 civic si sedan
Side windows? Rear window? Regardless, we have is lots of info on this. Have you read through this very thread?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have some that didn't come with brackets but just 3m tape however the glue on the front two are starting to come undone. What would you guys recommend using to reapply?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone taken the windows visors off with minimal to no damage on the paint or seal of the door? I want to get them, but I feel like I would want to take them off after a year or two. Looking at the marred paint everyday would eat me up inside.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Official sedan rain guard, window deflector, and window/rain/vent/door visor ...

Has anyone taken the windows visors off with minimal to no damage on the paint or seal of the door? I want to get them, but I feel like I would want to take them off after a year or two. Looking at the marred paint everyday would eat me up inside.
The visors adhere to the door sash, not the paint directly. You may be able to take them off without leaving a ton of residue behind. When I took the OEM door visors off my 2012 I was left with residue all over the sashes. After not being able to get them clean, I decided to remove and reinstall new sash... Worst decision I ever made.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
160 Posts
I really can't decide whether I want OEM's or WeatherTech. If Mugen had really came out for the 9thgencivics, real ones like the 8thgencivics, I'm sure lots of the 9thgencivic owners would buy them.
-PJ
Mugen does have real visors for the 9th gen. They are sold only through kingmotorsports.com but they do have a high price, higher than even OEM. They sell for 229.99.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
I got these from ebay they fit as good as OEM just heated the tape as I put them on!
Those look like Mugen-style visors. Keep an eye on the edges. They may start to pull away. The replica stuff doesn't always come with the best tape.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mugen does have real visors for the 9th gen. They are sold only through kingmotorsports.com but they do have a high price, higher than even OEM. They sell for 229.99.
Is this the only vendor that sells them? Surprised none of our sponsors carry them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had the Mugen's from kingmotorsports on my si for the past few years, they've been great! But, tbh i didn't think to look at the OEM's price before i got the Mugens, I probably would've went the OEM route if i had.

IMG_20140314_133353_095.jpg IMG_20170416_192605504.jpg IMG_20140320_113135_277.jpg IMG_20150819_182408372_HDR[1].jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
i put the regular ebay ones on my 2013 Si since i have also the rear window one so the regulars match a little better than the mugen style one (i do like how the mugen looks tho)
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-28 at 7.15.00 PM(3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-28 at 7.15.00 PM(7).jpeg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mu-gen Style Side Skirts (ABS) Fits 12-15 Honda Civic 4dr Sedan

For 13-15 Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan Ikon Style Front Bumper Lip (Usdm Model)

just put that description on eBay and they should pop up!
nothing expensive i think they were like 125 and 115 or somewhere around that
if you can´t find them let me know so i can get the link from my past purchases on ebay

only think i haven´t being able to find is something to do on the rear bumper,
maybe something on the side of the bumper but so far none that i think will look kind of clean.

regards,

G.

481 - 500 of 509 Posts